Strategy & Consultancy
We understand that no two businesses are the same.
Our core work is partnering with you in a collaborative way, to find the best wellness solution for your organisation so you can reduce your business risk.
We use three key frameworks:
Health, Safety, Wellbeing
This service aims to:
• reduce business risks,
• improve capability and build organisational culture that encourages and supports health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
Looking after your people ultimately saves you money, time, resources and hassles.
Workplace Wellness Strategies can:
Adapt, Optimise, Sustain
Creating optimal performance through resilience.
Resilience has become a buzzword as organisations seek ways to support their staff to stay productive in workplaces that are turbulent complex and pressurised. We provide strategies to build the resilience of employees, teams and leaders in a way that creates optimal performance and personal wellbeing utilising the evidence-based Resilience at Work® Toolkit
Resilience assist employees and teams to:
• Adapt to frequent change and uncertainty
• Stay productive despite increasing demand to deliver more with less
• Manage customer expectations that may exceed delivery capabilities
• Maintain physical and emotional wellbeing despite job pressures
Busting a common workplace myth: Building employee resilience is simply about being able ‘to cope better” or “to do more work”. Wrong.
The Resilience@Work® (R@W) Toolkit is a complementary suite of scientifically researched measures that recognises the inter-relatedness of employee, leader, and team behaviour at work.
There are three tools in the toolkit:
• R@W Individual – assesses individual employee resilience
• R@W Teams – assesses group practices that promote team resilience
• R@W Leaders –assesses leader behaviours that support and foster resilience in employees and teams
Collaborate, Consult, Communicate
Early intervention and prevention strategies to create a well workplace.
We work with you to develop a Workplace Wellness strategy using our Well@Work Navigator™ tool that brings out the best in your people and reduces your business risk. That has got to be good for your bottom line, right?
1. Discover – Discovering your challenges, opportunities, and priorities
2. Collaborate – Working with you seeking mutually beneficial outcomes
3. Co-Design – Creating bespoke solutions for you and your workplace
4. Engage – Engaging your people in the conversation and getting their feedback
5. Adapt – Aligning the strategy based on feedback
6. Review – Revise, modify, gain agreement, and produce strategy and change implementation plan
7. Optimise – Optimise the strategy – Making it happen!
8. Sustain – Making it part of your DNA and building a sustainable health, safety, and wellbeing culture