Strategy & Consultancy
Find unrealised potential in your organisation
With inspired leadership comes a more energetic workforce. One that is motivated to perform, progress and contribute with purpose. A wellness strategy therefore isn’t just a nice-to-have, but a tool for progressive businesses to embed a competitive advantage within their organisation’s DNA.
We keep our approach real and relevant to actual outcomes for your business, with a focus on tangible and measurable results. This isn’t just about building resilient individuals, but resilient teams.
We start by understanding where you are today, going below the waterline of your business to understand how your current workplace culture is impacting your people.
Then, we recommend steps for change. To do that, our work is guided by three key frameworks.
Mitigate risk while improving capability and building a safe and supportive organisational culture.
The Well@Work framework centres around strategies that prioritises everybody’s wellbeing in a way that reduces risk for your organisation. Looking after your people will be an investment that ultimately saves you time, money and resources.
Workplace Wellness Strategies can:
Optimise employee performance through strengthened resilience.
Resilience@Work is a unique and powerful approach to measuring, building and tracking resilient workplace cultures. This practical roadmap helps sustain performance and wellbeing in teams and across organisations. It helps you take stock of where you are, leverage collective strengths, manage shared pressures and adapt to change while proactively looking to the horizon.
With greater resilience, your workforce is better positioned to:
- Adapt to frequent change and uncertainty
- Stay productive despite increasing demand to deliver more with less
- Manage customer expectations that may exceed delivery capabilities
- Maintain physical and emotional wellbeing despite job pressures
Resilience is not a journey to take alone. We need to move beyond personal persistence to co-create ways to best manage the challenges faced. The Resilience@Work® (R@W) Toolkit comprises measures of personal, team and leader resilience that help you easily assess your strengths and identify your gaps. We also have a team app to fast track your journey, blending tech with discussion to help teams focus on what creates resilience in their environment. And helping you understand the ‘why’ behind the data.
There are three tools in the toolkit:
- R@W Individual – assesses individual employee resilience
- R@W Teams – assesses group practices that promote team resilience
- R@W Leaders –assesses leader behaviours that support and foster resilience in employees and teams
Leverage early intervention and prevention strategies to create a well workplace.
Become a healthy and productive business, by design. With a strategic approach, you can attract the right talent and bring out the best in your people. This helps future-proof your business for on-going prosperity. Using our Well@Work Navigator™ framework as a guide, we help you co-design a collaborative culture of wellbeing that not only reflects what is most important to the individual needs of your people, but is aligned with the collective ambitions of your business.
1. Discover – Discovering your challenges, opportunities, and priorities
2. Collaborate – Working with you seeking mutually beneficial outcomes
3. Co-Design – Creating bespoke solutions for you and your workplace
4. Engage – Engaging your people in the conversation and getting their feedback
5. Adapt – Aligning the strategy based on feedback
6. Review – Revise, modify, gain agreement, and produce strategy and change implementation plan
7. Optimise – Optimise the strategy – Making it happen!
8. Sustain – Making it part of your DNA and building a sustainable health, safety, and wellbeing culture
Get in touch
Find out how a more strategic approach to your health, safety and wellness programme can connect actions and investment to beneficial outcomes for all.