- This event has passed.
WORKPLACE WELLNESS STRATEGY BUILDER PROGRAMME
March 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Workplace Wellness is now a strategic ‘must have’ in your business. Why? Because it makes financial sense and affects the bottom line. Looking after staff wellbeing saves you money whereas doing nothing carries risks to your business and can cost you money, time and resources.
- Do you know the impacts on your business of high staff turnover and sick leave, absenteeism and presenteeism?
- How engaged and productive are you and your people?
- Do you know your business risks?
- Do you have strategies in place to manage these risks and realise the opportunities?
In this programme you will work in clusters with other business owners, leaders and managers to build a robust health, safety and wellbeing strategy and implementation plan.
During the programme we will cover:
- Risks and opportunities for your business in implementing a healthy safety and wellbeing approach
- Review of current high-level strategic framework and how it supports cultural change and implementation of workplace wellness framework
- Internal and external analysis of influences on the business that impact on productivity, sustainability and agility or capability to adapt and optimise situations
- Review and analysis of organisational, team and individual efficacy, motivation and overall organisational morale check
- How to build a workplace wellness culture and strategic framework so that it becomes part of your business DNA
- Develop 3, 6 and 12 month action plans for implementation.
The programme runs for six months and comprises:
- Three 4 hour workshops over three months
- Two zoom coaching sessions
- On-the-job exercises
- Access to resources including profiling and survey tools
- Up to four 1 hour individual coaching sessions after initial 90 days to help with implementation of strategy.
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for business owners, senior managers or leaders in an organisation responsible for health, safety and wellbeing of the organisation and its people.
Investment $2950 + GST (per business for two people). We require a minimum of six businesses to run this programme publicly. Customised Inhouse Strategy Builder Programme available on request.
This workshop is approved for NZTE Regional Business Partners Capability Development funding. Eligible businesses may apply for up to 50% funding. For further details: www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz