- This event has passed.
March 29, 2020 @ 9:00 am - April 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Sustaining optimal performance in your business through resilience
Being resilient in your business and at work means:
- Managing the everyday stress of working in and on your business while staying healthy
- Rebounding and learning from unexpected setbacks
- Preparing for future challenges in a proactive way
This half-day workshop is aimed at helping business owners, managers and leaders to better understand the complexities, risks and opportunities that come with running a sustainable business in challenging and stressful circumstances.
Building resilience in your business and workplace is essential as we face constant change which continues to speed up. People are frequently expected to do
more for less, with high workloads and mounting pressures, ever increasing complexities, expectations and competition.
In this workshop, we introduce you to the scientifically researched Resilience at Work™ (R@W) toolkit which is validated and specifically designed for the workplace.
You will learn about the seven components of resilience for individuals, leaders and teams and how to apply them across your business:
- Creating robust workplaces
- Becoming and being resourceful
- Self-care tactics
- Building capability
- Being Connected
- Gaining alignment
Benefits for attendees
Resilience at work assists you to:
- Adapt to frequent change and uncertainty in your business
- Stay productive, despite increasing demands to deliver more with less
- Manage customer expectations that may exceed resourcing capabilities
- Maintain physical and emotional wellbeing despite job pressures
- Better handle workplace stress, fatigue and other risks impacting morale and productivity in your business.
We take a holistic approach and consider all aspects of resilience – physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual (purpose and values).
Participants will complete a quick and easy online survey prior to attending the workshop (5 – 10 minutes). You will receive a comprehensive feedback
report that is easily translated into practical actions during the workshop. This places an emphasis on building strengths in addition to better managing the stress and specific issues people are facing at work or in their business.
Who should attend
This half day, interactive workshop is suitable for business owners, managers and leaders who want to develop more resilience at work or in their business.
Duration 4 hours
Investment $395 + GST per person, public course or $2850 + GST plus costs for inhouse course – maximum eight participants.
This workshop is approved for NZTE Regional Business Partners Capability Development funding. Eligible businesses may apply for up to 50% funding. For further details: www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz