- This event has passed.
ENGAGE YOUR AGEING WORKFORCE
September 20, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$23.00
We are living longer and working longer. More mature aged workers are choosing to stay on at work sometimes through necessity but often to support their own wellbeing and need to continue contributing in a meaningful way.
This is bringing challenges, risks and opportunities for employers, employees, and business owners.
This session will introduce you to the realities of working with an ageing workforce and provide you with a framework for engaging with the changing face of the future world of work and workers.
- The Longevity Revolution
- Myths, stereotypes, and realities
- What matters to mature aged employees and their wellbeing
- Navigating career or work crisis points
- New thinking about later stage careers and the future of work
- Becoming an age friendly employer
- Leave the session with an action plan and strategy for working with an ageing workforce.
Who can Benefit?
Managers, employers, business owners and individuals who want to be part of a diverse and age-inclusive workplace.
Purchase your ticket over a the Hawkes Bay Chamber of Commerce