- This event has passed.
DEVELOPING A HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAMME
March 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This practical interactive workshop has been developed to assist business owners, managers and leaders to implement a strategic and sustainable health and wellness programme in the workplace.
Workplace health promotion is the combined efforts of employers, employees and society to improve the health and wellbeing of people at work.
This can be achieved through:
- Improving the culture and work environment
- Promoting active participation
- Encouraging personal participation and healthy lifestyles in and out of work.
Management support is the first component of a successful health and wellness programme which is evidenced when employees feel their employer is committed to their health and wellbeing at work.
In this workshop we focus on building health and wellbeing capability including the following:
- Understanding the importance and need for a health and wellness programme in the workplace
- The benefits that such a programme would bring to the organisation
- The respective roles and responsibilities in the workplace to make this a success
- Developing a strategic framework and initial action plan to build a workplace wellness culture that enables your people to live well, work well and stay well.
Who should attend
This half day, interactive workshop is suitable for business owners, managers and leaders who want to develop a health, safety and wellbeing strategy and
programme for their business or organisation.
Investment $395 + GST per person, public course or $2850 + GST plus costs for inhouse course – maximum eight participants.
This workshop is approved for NZTE Regional Business Partners Capability Development funding. Eligible businesses may apply for up to 50% funding. For further details: www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz