- This event has passed.
Building your Resilience @ Work
September 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$23.00
Building resilience in life and at work is more important than ever as we face an uncertain environment of constant change.
People are frequently expected to do more with less – increasing workloads, mounting pressures and ever-increasing complexities, expectations, and competition all against a backdrop of change and uncertainty. The challenge is how to stay engaged and productive at work and at the same time keep our self-care and wellbeing front and centre.
It’s easy to become fatigued, de-motivated and even unwell as we lose sight of what is in our control and what is outside our control.
In this session, we will introduce you to the scientifically researched and validated Resilience at Work ™ (R@W) Toolkit specifically designed for the workplace.
- Tools for your wellbeing toolkit to help stay engaged and productive.
- Managing customer and colleagues’ expectations in challenging situations.
- Techniques for dealing with stress, fatigue, and burnout.
- Learn about the seven components of Resilience@Work and how to apply them.
- Leave the session with your own personal Resilience@Work action plan.
Who can Benefit?
Managers, employers, business owners and individuals who want to build and strengthen resilience in the workplace.
Robin Wilson – Wellness Specialist and Resilience Coach in conjunction with the Hawke’s Bay Chamber of Commerce
Purchase your ticket over at the Hawke’s Bay Chamber of Commerce