- This event has passed.
Building Resilience@Work Programme
March 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmNZD750.00
Adapt | Optimise | Sustain
Create optimal performance in your workplace through resilience.
Building resilience in your business or workplace is essential as we face constant change which continues to accelerate.
People are frequently expected to do more for less with increasing workloads, mounting pressures and ever-increasing complexities, expectations and competition.
If this sounds familiar, let us introduce you to the scientifically researched Resilience at Work ™ (R@W) Toolkit – scientifically validated and specifically designed for the 2021 workplace.
• Adapt to frequent change and uncertainty.
• Stay productive, despite increasing demands to deliver more with less.
• Manage customer expectations that may exceed resourcing capabilities.
• Maintain physical and emotional wellbeing despite increasing job pressures.
• Handle workplace stress, fatigue which impact morale and productivity.
Programme Participant Outcomes:
• Learn about the seven components of Resilience@Work and how to apply them.
• Leave the workshop with your own personal Resilience@Work action plan.
• Embed your learnings back in the workplace and gain support through tailored follow-up sessions.
Who can Benefit?
Anyone who wants to develop more resilience skills at work or in their business: business owners, managers, team leaders.
• An in person four-hour interactive Resilience@Work Workshop
• Resilience@Work®Toolkit and supporting resources; and
• Two one-hour group follow up sessions via zoom, one month apart.
Plus, an optional add on: Bespoke 1:1 coaching session tailored specifically around you and your current circumstances.
Thursday 18 March 2021, 9 am – 1 pm
The Hawkes Bay Business Hub
36 Bridge Street,
Additional Group Sessions:
15 April and 13 May 2021, 9 am – 10 am via Zoom
Your Total Investment over 3 months:
$750.00 + GST or two people from the same organisation $1,000 + GST in total
Let’s get Started!
- Complete a quick and easy online survey prior to attending the workshop (5-10 minutes).
- Receive a comprehensive feedback report that is easily translated into practical actions which you will receive during your selected workshop. This places an emphasis on building personal strengths in addition to better managing workplace stress and specific issues that you may be facing at work, or in your business.
Want to Know More?
Contact Robin Wilson on 027 777 9019 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org