12-month Workplace Wellness Navigator Programme
March 23 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Ahoy there! Your healthy, thriving workplace is on the next horizon!
Employees that are happy, healthy, and provided with a well workplace are more productive and stronger contributors to a healthy organisation. That is why everyone wants to invest in the health and wellness of their greatest asset – their people – right?
However, navigating through competing priorities for time, resources, and budget to develop an effective health and wellbeing strategy in the workplace can be challenging. We understand your frustrations.
If you have been assigned the responsibility of leading or coordinating health and wellness within your organisation, or supporting your people on the ground, some of your frustrations may include:
- Getting buy-in from managers, execs and business owners including naysayers and cynics.
- Not having the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience in this field to really get traction.
- Feeling like the current strategy or initiatives are not working and feeling powerless to change course or change fixed mindsets.
- Overcoming tick box and lip service approaches to health, safety, and wellbeing.
- Just feeling overwhelmed by information overload and unrealistic expectations!
The Workplace Wellness 12-month Navigator Programme trains, coaches, and resources your Wellness Crew with the right skills, knowledge, and tools to make sure your health and wellness strategies are implemented successfully.
This programme is offered both inhouse or in the public workshop environment where you can share and learn from others.
Who will benefit?
This programme is especially designed in modular format to make sure it is flexible and customisable to meet the needs of organisations from all industries and backgrounds with a passion for creating happier, healthier more productive workplaces.
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Managers or Coordinators responsible for strategy and implementation of any wellness programmes and initiatives.
- Wellbeing/ Wellness Committee members responsible for developing strategy, making decisions regarding programmes and initiatives, and submitting business case applications to the exec. for budget and programme approval.
- Wellness Champions (Navigators). Your Wellness Navigators are the ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground, they are also:
- Anchors for your organisation’s wellness strategy.
- Nurturers of your workplace wellness culture.
- Sharers and carers providing peer support to their colleagues.
- Role models and advocates for health and wellbeing in your workplace.
- Engagers and networkers that encourage cooperation and participation.
In other words, they are the glue that holds your whole health and wellbeing strategy together and make sure it sticks!
What does the 12-month programme include?
Because we know that one size does not fit all, this programme is modular, flexible, and customisable. The Workplace Wellness 12-month Navigator Programme is a great opportunity to work with our Wellness Specialists to broaden your knowledge, strengthen your organisation’s health and wellbeing strategy and programmes, and develop your Navigators on the ground so that health and wellbeing becomes part of your DNA.
The initial six-hour workshop covers:
- Roles and responsibilities
- The eight dimensions of wellness
- The seven principles of Resilience@Work
- The eight-step navigator process (strategy development)
And includes separate focus groups:
- For leaders – Wellness Leadership capability development planning and strategy development.
- For Committees – Effective Committee meetings, setting Terms of Reference, strategy development, and developing business case for resource/ budget approval.
- For Navigators/Champions – Networking skills, the art of safe and trusted conversations, and working cooperatively.
The workshop helps chart your course for the year! Following on from this the implementation support package involves coaching, mentoring and monthly learning modules to help expand your knowledge, and provide you with the language and the skills to make a transformational difference to the health and wellbeing of your people at work.
Setting your sights on the next horizon. This is followed up at the end of the 12-months with a total review of your wins, successes and identifying areas that you need to adapt and change up for 2022.
For the inhouse programme, we become part of your ‘crew’ for 12 months providing learning, development, and implementation support. This programme can commence at any time and is fully customisable to your needs depending on the size of your organisation and who is responsible for your workplace health and wellbeing.
Your investment is dependent on degree of customisation.
Leaders and Committee Members Programme – Tuesday 23 March 8.30am to 3pm in Napier (Light lunch provided)
Navigators Programme – Wednesday 24 March 9am to 2.30pm in Napier (Light Lunch Provided)
Your investment for the 12-month public programme:
- Leaders Programme: $2750 per person ($1000 for each additional person from same organisation up to maximum of additional two people)
- Committee Members: $1250 per person ($500 for each additional person from the same organisation up to maximum of additional two people)
- Navigators Programme: $2500 per person ($500 for each additional person from the same organisation up to maximum of additional two people)
If you have more than five people from the same organisation attending any parts of the Public Programme, contact us to explore inhouse options with you first, as this may be a better approach and investment for your organisation.
If you are ready to set sail Register here